Monday, October 3, 2011

The Gods Have Spoken - WoodStack Will Rock!

This weekend with the 50 degree weather out there, I thought is it to late for a rock concert? And then I looked out the window.. The above image says it all.. Looking down the creek towards Buzzards Point.. The sky opened up before me, and BAM! There it was.. A rainbow? No... a sign.. The lord above used the colors of all hippies to show me the path to musicness..and hot dogs... with may just one plastic cup of a sud.. He also led me out to the water and I saw many folks enjoying what is the best time of year here on the Northern Neck.. The waters are flat, the sky is magnificent, no humidity, and on October 15th.. music will be in the air.. So.. don't take it from me.. look above, and you my brothers and sisters will see the rainbow and it will lead you to Woodstack 2.. This time with less Hurricane!

No comments:

Post a Comment